In a continuously changing and challenging environment, it is critical that organizations periodically review their design elements to optimize their core capabilities since it acts as a critical bridge between business strategy and execution, especially when going through the transformational process.
By adopting our systematic approach to the Organization Design process, organizations are able to implement structures that help towards achieving and sustaining their goals.
• Vision articulation and Strategic intent linking
• As-is process & accountability mapping
• Develop structural options based on design principles
• Role profiling
• Grade structure through Role Evaluation framework
• Manpower planning through FTE analysis